|Maintaining a high level of community trust.
|The following describes the terms on which Medecision allows you access to software and the databases, including patient medical records that may be stored manipulated or searched in connection with such software (the "System"). By operating or using the System, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
These terms may be changed from time to time and without further notice. Your continued use of the System, services or accessing medical records after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future terms, please do not use the System.
You hold a position of trust relative to the data and resources available on the System and have responsibilities entrusted in preserving the security and confidentiality of this information.
The following specific provisions apply to your use of the System. You must:
NOT FOR URGENT OR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS; NOT FOR DIAGNOSIS: The records available online through the System are not for use in emergency or urgent situations. The System provide convenient access for viewing these records, but may not always be completely accurate depictions of the most current such records.
- Respect the privacy and rules governing the use of any information accessible through the System or network and only utilize information necessary for performance of my job.
- Respect the ownership of proprietary software. For example, do not make unauthorized copies of such software for your own use, even when the software is not physically protected against copying.
- Follow the procedures established to manage the use of the System.
- Prevent unauthorized use of any information in files maintained, stored or processed by the System.
- Not seek personal benefit or permit others to benefit personally by any confidential information or use of equipment available through the System
- Not knowingly include or cause to be included in any record or report, a false, inaccurate, or misleading entry.
- Not remove any record (or copy) or report from the office where it is kept except in the performance of my duties.
- Report any violation of this code.
- Understand that the information accessed the System contain sensitive and confidential patient/member care, business, financial and hospital employee information which should only be disclosed to those authorized to receive it.
- Not release my authentication code, password or device to anyone else, or allow anyone else to access or alter information under my identity except your authorized designates.
- Not utilize anyone else's authentication code or device in order to access the system except your authorized designates.
- Respect the confidentiality of any reports printed from the
- System containing patient/member information and handle, store and dispose of these reports appropriately.
- Not divulge any information which identifies a patient or contains protected health information.
- Understand that all access to the System will be monitored.
- Obligations under this Agreement will continue after termination of my employment.
- Privileges hereunder are subject to periodic review, revision, and if appropriate, renewal.
- United States of America to the extent applicable. By using your log-in and password, you agree that you have read, understand and will comply with the Agreement.
Medecision shall not be responsible for information stored or made available through the System under any theory of liability or indemnity. Medecision MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY or THROUGH THE SYSTEM. Medecision makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, suitability, or completeness of such records and information in the Medecision Service. Medecision is not engaged in the practice of medicine and System shall not constitute any kind of provider-patient relationship. Medecision does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services as part of the Medecision Service. The Medecision service is not designed for, or intended to be used in, high risk activities in which the failure of or defects in the Medecision service might result in death, personal injury, physical or environmental damage or significant business injury, and you agree to avoid such use. Medecision does not review patient data made available on the Medecision Service and is not responsible for the content of these materials.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SYSTEM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING AND MAINTAINING ADEQUATE PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY OF AND ACCURACY OF DATA
AMA Copyright Notice and Liability Limitation
CPT is copyright © 2003 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved. No fee schedules, basic units, relative values or related listings areincluded in CPT. AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained herein.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Applicable FARs/DFARs restrictions apply to Government Use.